Tuesday, July 19, 2011

finally got to disable my 5


finally got to disable my 5:00 AM alarm tonight. Word just got out that tomorrow is Eid-ul-Fitr, the end of Ramadan (a month of fasting).

I am so excited for celebrating, going home to visit family, eating food, eating more food, and being reunited with some of my good friends (you know exactly who you are).

I have to get through tomorrow (a case presentation tomorrow morning followed by a tour guide training at noon and anatomy lab from 1-4 PM). And I have yet to read about the anatomy of the hand and forearm (tomorrow's subject). A busy day, but at least I can eat to keep my spirits high. My celebrating will be suspended until Saturday when I return home.

But I'm thinking a sun-rise spinning or jogging session at 6 AM will definitely be a welcome change from the 5 AM wake-up calls. We'll see if I can get up.

To everyone- Eid Mubarak! May you find peace and joy in your lives and take some time tomorrow (and Saturday) to reflect on the blessings in your life and CELEBRATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment